Auto Insurance Alvin TX
Auto Insurance Alvin Texas: The Texas Personal Auto Policy is divided into seven primary coverages. Most states require all vehicles to have auto liability. Currently, Texas requires a minimum of $30,000 bodily injury per person/$60,000 bodily injury per accident/$25,000 property damage liability. The following is a list of the primary coverages with a brief description to assist you.
- 1. Liability: Damage you cause to somebody (bodily injury) or another person’s property (property damage). If you or your vehicle’s driver is at-fault in the accident your auto policy will pay for the other party’s damages.
- 2. Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: If you are involved in an accident and the other party is totally at fault, does not have auto insurance, or does not have enough auto insurance, your policy will pay for your damages (subject to your limits).
- 3. Personal Injury Protection: Pays for medical payments, funeral expenses, and loss of wages for anybody who is injured in your vehicle. It does not matter who is at fault. You have an option of accepting another coverage called Medical Payments.
- 4. Collision: Pays for damage to your vehicle if there is a collision or overturn less your deductible.
- 5. Other Than Collision (Comprehensive): Pays for damage to your vehicle for all other insured perils other than collision and overturn (ex: fire, theft, vandalism, hail) less a deductible.
- 6. Towing & Labor: If your vehicle needs towing, a flat fixed, your auto insurance will pay to the limit of this coverage.
- 7. Rental Reimbursement: Your auto insurance policy will pay a per day limit for up to 30 days while your vehicle is disabled due to a covered peril with this coverage.
Auto insurance in Alvin Texas is affected by Alvin’s proximity to Houston, the highest rated territory in Texas. As a result, insurance agencies that have access to over five insurance companies is desirable. Currently Independent Insurance Counselors has access to twelve quality personal auto insurance companies. For a broader description of the auto insurance coverages, watch the following video.