Skip to the content

Rental Property Insurance

rental insurance

If you own a rental or investment property, you should make sure that you carry adequate rental property insurance. There are several policy forms that range from the basic named peril policy to an all-risk with exclusions and limitations form. The superior form costs more, but one of our clients had an $83,000 foundation claim paid. It would not have been paid by the lesser policy forms. To qualify for the superior form, your property must be well maintained.

Owning an investment property brings with it a large degree of liability. In addition to the building itself, you may be responsible for injuries received by others while they are on your property. You could also be held responsible for damage to their belongings.

Types of Properties Include:

  • Commercial Property
  • Vacant Property & Land
  • Rental Home
  • Commercial Investment
  • Residential Investment

Independent Insurance Counselors offers complimentary quotes on Rental Property Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can protect what matters most in life.

Contact us today to learn more.