For Life’s Unexpected…
You WANT AN insurance Agency You Can Trust
Over time auto insurance has become a requirement to operate a vehicle in Texas. If the State of Texas did not require you to have liability insurance, you should want auto insurance anyway. Statistics indicate there are more than 5 million automobile accidents each year in the United States. One out of three people will be in an auto accident during their lifetime. If you reside or work in a larger city, the odds are greater. If you are negligent (at-fault) in an accident and do not have auto liability insurance, you could be in a lot of legal and financial trouble.
Making sure that you have the best auto insurance coverage for both you and your vehicle is the priority of Independent Insurance Counselors. If you live in or around the Angleton area and are looking for auto insurance in Angleton TX contact us today.
We offer FREE AUTO INSURANCE QUOTES from over 10 insurance companies. Our job is to help you purchase your auto insurance quicker and smarter. For the absolute BEST auto insurance in Angleton as well as Alvin, Clear Lake, Pearland, Friendswood and surrounding areas, please contact us directly today.
The personal auto insurance policy is not an easy contact to understand. You might want to watch our video regarding auto insurance. The video highlights the primary coverages. There are seven primary coverages to the auto insurance policy.
- Liability – Damage you cause to somebody or to someone’s property.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Liability – If someone hits your vehicle without liability insurance or not enough liability insurance your auto insurance will pay for your damages.
- Personal Injury Protection – Pays for medical expenses for anyone who is injured in your vehicle.
- Collision – Pays for damage to your vehicle due to a collision or overturn.
- Other Than Collision (commonly referred to as comprehensive) – Pays for damage to your vehicle for all insured perils other than collision and overturn.
- Towing & Labor – A form of roadside assistance.
- Rental Reimbursement – Pays a per day limit for up to 30 days while your vehicle is disabled due to a covered peril.
The video is designed to help you become better prepared to make your decisions on your auto insurance.